[mythtv] Status of EPIA/Unichrome color OSD patch?

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Sat Nov 13 23:01:47 UTC 2004

On Saturday 13 Nov 2004 18:35, David Shay wrote:
> Did this ever completely make it into CVS?  I had the patch installed and
> working great, but then upgraded to CVS after that and lost it, although I
> thought the patch was committed.  Any word on this, or should I just try to
> re-install that patch?

Hi, the OSD part of the patch is unfinished, it is/was just experimental,
hence the words "HACK" and "EXPERIMENTAL" in the description :-). I haven't
had time to do much more work on it for a while or anything else for that
matter... but if you had the patch applied previously you should have been
able to incrementally update CVS.

I'll see if I can sort out a diff of the current code against CVS this
weekend.

Cheers,

--
Ivor Hewitt.