[mythtv] mythtv CVS Live Tv problems

Alan Gonzalez alandgonzalez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 01:12:18 UTC 2004

Well I'm still seeing this problem (long start time (10secs) in LiveTv
and hang when using XvMC and OSD)  with latest CVS.  I guess I'll try
to figure out what changed in XvMC since 0.16.  Seems like the change
came after around Oct 15th.  I seem to remember it working from CVS at
the beginning of October.