[mythtv] Patch: Latest Audio Patch

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Nov 9 14:32:21 UTC 2004

See link below for the latest audio patch.  This includes the volume
control stuff, plus Davids recent volume additions and alsa fixes.  I
also added even more error handling and I can't crash it here anymore.

http://www.wildgooses.com/downloads/myth_audio3_3.tar.gz

[David I reverted one small part of your patch which tried to do
something clever with the "volume_multiplier" in the volume_base.cpp
code.  I think this should live in audiooutputalsa.cpp if you still want
it?]

Compared to previous patches this now washes whiter than white and
should fix all previously reported problems...

Isaac this should be ready for CVS unless someone testing reports some
huge cockup... (And I did remember to put the transcode patch in this
time..!!)

Any problems please shout

Ed W