[mythtv] download and insert listing ??

Wachir D. abbkung at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 07:16:46 UTC 2004

Hi guys,

  If I have another source with all channel lines up, programs
listing, and the provider  provides ftp account for me as for download
method. I think I maybe able to re-use the way datadirect use to
download and insert all program guides to mysql db. Just that I don't
exactly know where to start and look for the correct portion of code
(Because there're a a lot of source files). I'm just a new beginner
trying to make this work, and I'll be soooo happy. Could you please
point me towards way to achieving this? Thanks a lot in advance :)

Wachir.