[mythtv] RE: End of recording when not at the end

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 8 19:00:29 UTC 2004

Mauricio Piacentini <mauricio at tabuleiro.com> writes:

>> Subject: [mythtv] End of recording when not at the end
>
>> If i play the file again and fastforward to the point where i was last
>> wathing it i can continue a bit more but after a while the same thing
>> happends again.
>> Anyone else seen this?
>> Any clues on why it does this?
>
> I have seen something like this when the clocks in your backend and
> frontend are not accurate. Are you sure date/time/timezone are correct?

I've seen this on my myth machine.  Frontend and backend are on the
same machine, so if there's a timeskew it's a problem in the
application.  And yes, the actual machine date/time/tz is correct.

-derek