[mythtv] Re: Re: Re: MacOS X binary Rev1 released

Joshua King jking_ok at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 5 09:51:24 UTC 2004

Brad, again I think you'll have to wait for a new binary, but I have got
mythvideo working with the CVS version of mythfrontend here. I sent off a
couple of patches but I don't think anything happened with them yet.

I still haven't tested it with any players* (I just have posters and data
for all of my DVDs in the mythvideo section at the moment) but it just
launches a script/program so I don't think there'd be a problem.

Joshua King

* If you really want to know, problem is that I haven't installed NFS on my
backend yet... Not a myth-problem.