[mythtv] Compilation problems

Greg Wildman list at itns.co.za
Tue Nov 2 19:48:13 UTC 2004

I am having problems compiling the latest CVS and any pointers would be
greatly appreciated.

These are the steps I've taken:

1. Login to CVS today (45 minutes ago)
2. use 'update -A' for mythtv

3. ./configure
4. edit settings.pro to suit my config
5. qmake mythtv.pro
6. make

It goes through the libs directory and end up with the following:

cd libmythsamplerate && qmake libmythsamplerate.pro -o Makefile
Error processing project
file: /home/gregw/redhat/BUILD/mythtv/libs/libmythsamplerate/libmythsamplerate.pro
make: *** [libmythsamplerate/Makefile] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/gregw/redhat/BUILD/mythtv/libs'

Now the only reference I can find to libmythsamplerate is in the
libs/libs.pro file. This directory does not exist and as such stops the
compilation.

I even removed the libs.pro file and did a cvs update again. The file
was the same. Am I missing something here? Should I delete my cvs tree
and check it out again?

--

They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards you hear satanic messages.
That's nothing, if you play it forwards it installs Windows.