[mythtv] Re: MacOS X binary Rev1 released

Jeremiah Morris jm at whpress.com
Tue Nov 2 15:38:16 UTC 2004

On 2 Nov 2004, at 1:11 AM, Allen Rohner wrote:

>  I'm noticing a small amount of MPEG type
> blockiness on video recorded from a PVR-350 that I don't notice when
> the video is played back on the 350's tv out.

Have you tried hooking your 'Book up to the same television and viewing
the results?  It may simply be that you can see variations on the
screen that are smoothed away by the TV.  I get huge picture quality
differences viewing on my TiBook screen vs. using the S-Video out (and
another huge difference by toggling the "Best for Video" checkbox in
Displays).

- Jeremiah