[mythtv] /libs/libmyth/audiooutputbase.cpp

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Tue Nov 2 04:37:58 UTC 2004

Not sure about <sys/types.h>. I just looked at the man page for getpid and
it showed both sys/types.h and unistd.h.

I don't really know which include was required exactly. Only that adding
both made it compile. I can find out for you when I get home if you like
since I'm guessing it compiled OK for you.

CH