[mythtv] Any plans

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Wed Mar 31 09:34:02 EST 2004

You sure?  Because ReplayTV does this exact thing but it doesn't get any first
run data in the guide.  It just looks for the "repeat" keyword at the beginning
of the episode/description.  I don't own a Tivo but that's at least our RTV :)
Not the most accurate thing in the world but it works for the most part.

Daniel