[mythtv] why do we call qApp->setOverrideCursor()?

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 28 15:28:51 EST 2004

I guess this is another of those Gnome issues. Your right it works fine with
KDE.  I will just submit the patch that does at least restore the cursor
when you exit with Gnome since this is a nasty side effect of the current
code and is easy to fix. I may then look at trying to show the cursor when
the "run in window" option is set while its moving and hide it after its
stationary for a few seconds.