[mythtv] recording music to CD

Gerald Gryschuk gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 26 15:17:44 EST 2004

This is really just a note to the author of mythmusic since I don't
currently use the internal mythmusic CD burning option. I'd fix this
myself but I plan on jumping in to burning DVD part of MythTV.

Anyway, I just reinstalled everything from CVS so that I'd be up to
date. I went through the settings and noticed that mythmusic is
expecting that your ide CD burner is using the ide-scsi module. As far
as I know this is no longer a requirement for cdrecord. I've burnt to CD
successfully without the ide-scsi hack.

Rightfully I know I should post a fix to make it work but as I said it's
not that important to me right now. I just thought I point this out
because I don't think everybody realizes it's not necessary to have
ide-scsi anymore.
--
Gerald Gryschuk <gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca>