[mythtv] [patch] cle266 intra|inter_matrix fix

Adam Wood AdamWood at Xephi.co.uk
Wed Mar 24 14:36:34 EST 2004

I've only just got around to applying this patch after setting up a new myth
box and I have to say it has improved the picture quality immensely. I hope
someone has the sense to commit this to cvs soon.

Thanks for doing such a good job

Adam