[mythtv] Patch for PowerPC

MythTV mythtv at taoyama.com
Wed Mar 24 11:13:12 EST 2004

Matt,

Thanks for the CVS Checkin and the comments.

I've been working on using the scope to make the settings.pro file
automatic.  The primary change that needs to be made is that the
config.mak file needs to be included before including settings.pro in
all the *.pro files.  Do you think it is OK to modify the relevant
*.pro files to do this?  I tried to come up with a way to limit the
change to just the settings.pro file but due to some relative path
issues it doesn't seem possible.

Once I have the conditional settings.pro file worked out, I'll start
figuring out how to cleanly deal with the vsync.c file.

Mino