[mythtv] mythweb & default_language.php

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Mon Mar 22 10:40:29 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 11:46:02PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 12:28:16AM -0800, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > > Newest mythweb complains for me that it can't find
> > > languages/default_language.php. There's no such file in CVS, nor mention
> > > of it in the README. I symlinked English.php to that name and it seemed
> > > happy; is that the intention?
> >
> > Have you updated your config files?  Changes are, this is the
> > default_language constant..  when you attempt to use a constant that php
> > thinks hasn't been defined, it interprets it as a string.
>
> Damn, you're right. Sorry about that.
>
> I've been building local .deb packages using Matt Zimmerman's patches
> for 0.14 plus the code from CVS. The 0.14 version preserves changes but
> doesn't grab new configuration lines from the vanilla configuration, so
> I didn't inherit this setting.

In the next release, I'm thinking about having it include two config files
in sequence, one with all of the defaults, and the other customized by the
user.

Of course, I would prefer that it include defaults so that it doesn't break
if something is missing from the config file, but I'm not prepared to fix
that myself at the moment.

--
 - mdz