[mythtv] Music for image gallery?

Robert Stanford rob at rotapile.com
Mon Mar 22 02:13:25 EST 2004

Robert Stanford wrote:

> Ed Benckert wrote:
>> I wasnt thinking so much leave it running, but an addition of music
>> to MythImage so that when you started a slideshow in a certain
>> directory of pictures, it'd play a specific playlist... island music
>> for your vacation pictures, kid music for your kids pics, etc...
> Why not have it so you can just go to mythgallery from mythmusic, with
> mythmusic still playing in the background.
Further to this, being able to background mythmusic then jump into other
modules like mythweather, mythnews and mythbrowser would look pretty
darn snazzy. Imagine adding a soothing soundtrack to your favourite
shoot-em-up in mythgame. Not only that, but while ripping a cd theres
not much else to do (mythtv wise), you could atleast have some nice
background music to listen to as you watch the bars go up.

   Robert Stanford