[mythtv] How is a capturecard assigned to a recording?

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Mar 21 13:40:59 EST 2004

I'm trying to repair (without completly reinstalling) a system
that I made the mistake of chaging the name of (DON"T DO THIS).

In any case, I've managed to fix the capturecard table, but
now the 2 cards I gave are id 5, and 6, Yet when I try to schedulre
a recording, it's assigned to 3, or 4, which don't exist any
more. I figure this is another table I need to fix.

Can some kind soul tell me how this assignmet is done?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin