[mythtv] GUI Toggle buttons

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Sat Mar 20 12:03:28 EST 2004

On Saturday 20 March 2004 02:50 am, Thomas Börkel wrote:
> HI!
>
> Brian Foddy wrote:
> > Am I missing something obvious, or do the
> > later CVS toggle buttons not work anymore?
> > Buttons like Deinterlace playback, etc.
> > Pressing Space moves on to the next page without
> > changing the button status...  Can't find
> > any other key that will change them either.
>
> What about cursor right?
>
> Thomas

No, I tried that many times.  Thanks.

Looks like the problem may be qt.  By trying the
"Use Sound Volume" control, I can tell the object
is actually working, but there is absolutely no
visual indication, no check, no nothing.
This particular object is an easy check because
it otherwise alters the config page.

Its a new Mandrake 10.0 install, running
libqt3-3.2.3-16mdk,
Anyone else seen this?  And hopefully know
of a easy fix?  Its really tough configuring the
app when you can't see what's toggled on/off.