[mythtv] sound during fast forward/rewind on pvr350 when using it for tv-out

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Fri Mar 19 03:49:27 EST 2004

to paraphrase:

you're saying that because mute doesn't maintain state it cannot be used to

mute (if necessary)
unmute (if necessary)

in the code.
could mute not maintain state, or does that complicate all sorts of code

ps i'm speaking from a theoretical/design viewpoint. not asking/demanding
anything! just having a speculative conversation :-)