[mythtv] FW: [mythtv-users] A question about the capturecard table

stan stanb at panix.com
Thu Mar 18 06:53:35 EST 2004

Sorry to post to the developers list, but I've aske this
twice on the user list, and recievfed no answers.

I changed the name of my machine, and somehow this woulnd
up confusing the capturecard table. It now thinks card id's
1 & 2 are on a nonexitent remote machien, and that the 2 cards
in it are id's 3 & 4. I'm thinking thta I cna just update the
machien name for card id's 1 & 2 to the new machine name, and
delete the rows for id's 3 & 4.

Will this work?

Is there a safer way to fix this?

neither liberty nor safety."