[mythtv] in progress recordings and new scheduler

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 10:55:06 EST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 07:43:41AM -0500, Dave Alden wrote:
> it started back up it wasn't recording anything.  I stopped it and
> restarted it with 'mythbackend -v schedule' -- this time it decided
> to continue recording 'Forever Eden', but not 'Everybody Loves
> Raymond'.  I've attached the output.

> Everybody Loves Raymond - "Debra    10 1005  15 21:00-21:30  1 0 0  W 0 R  40
> Forever Eden                         8 1008  15 21:00-22:00  1 1 1  S 0 1  50

You're being bitten by the partial recording case I've mentioned a few
times.  "Forever Eden" doesn't have a subtitle so it fails the
duplicate episode check and is recorded.  "Raymond" has a subtitle and
matches an entry in the recorded table (the partial recording from
before the recoot) so it isn't recorded.  FWIW, the old scheduler
would have done this too.

David Engel
gigem at comcast.net