[mythtv] Logging patch?

Matt White whitem at arts.usask.ca
Mon Mar 15 15:35:10 EST 2004

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 13 March 2004 04:06 am, Isaac Richards wrote:
>>On Tuesday 09 March 2004 05:10 pm, Matt White wrote:
>>>Hi, Isaac - just wondering if you saw that last version of the database
>>>logging patch I sent in...I did it as a reply to your message, and I
>>>started thinking afterward that it would probably be more obvious to
>>>send a new message so it started a new thread.
>>I was going to get this applied tonight, but it's getting a tad too late.
>>I _will_ get this in tomorrow.
> And now it's in CVS.

Great!  I'll get started on going through the code and putting the
actual LogEntry calls in appropriate places...

Matt White                          whitem at arts.usask.ca
Arts and Science Computer Labs      University of Saskatchewan

Then the bartender said "That's the bouncer's wife"
You're in the wrong place at the wrong time.
	- Mark Chesnutt..."Wrong Place, Wrong Time"