[mythtv] [patch] Screen saver X calls always made from main thread

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Mon Mar 15 04:33:19 EST 2004

I liked the screen saver feature. I've attached a patch which should address
the reason the code was disabled. Now the original functions post an event
to the main window, the event is processed when the main window executes its
event loop.

Note:
- The hunk to settings.pro may not apply cleanly, my local copy has a few
extra lines.
- The QWS check could be removed in favor of the ENABLE_SCREEN_SAVER define,
I didn't do it though.

--
Anduin Withers