[mythtv] international titles in imdb

Bruno Seoane bleedinge at terra.es
Thu Mar 11 16:23:07 EST 2004

Hi,

	I've noticed that imdb script uses us.imdb.com to retrieve information about
a video archive, but this, doesn't allow to search for translated film names,
so searching for example "Abajo el Amor" (which is the spanish translated
title for "Down with Love")  won't throw any result, but, if instead we used
akas.imdb.com for the search it would give us the correct ID for the film,
whether we used the english or spanish title.

So, i suggest changing searching host to akas.imdb.com

--
Best Regards,
Bruno Seoane