[mythtv] Backend Status Page changes that needs fixing

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Tue Mar 9 09:58:36 EST 2004

Hello Development,

  Who added "DVB Signal Information" to the Backend Status page?

  Could  you  please correct the code to comply with XHTML standards as the rest
  of  the  page  does? I didn't do with the rest of the page just for the fun of

  Also, the indentation of the HTML is horrible (non-existant).

  Just  have  a  look on how I did the upcoming list and do it the same way. The
  <hr> is there to look good in Lynx, you probably want to add that as well.