[mythtv] setup crash

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Mon Mar 8 18:26:36 EST 2004

SatT>> Whilst setting up to track another core dump I came across this one,
SatT>> basicly I enter setup (say no to reseting the config) enter the channel
SatT>> editor and then edit a single channel. After the final finish the
SatT>> process core dumps (although it does appear to have saved the new data
SatT>> in the database).

OC> That's  a  useless  backtrace  without the info above "(gdb) thread apply all bt
OC> full"

Nevermind  me.  Apparently  that's  not  the  case  with setup since it's single

Best regards,
 Oscar                            mailto:oscar.carlsson at home.se