[mythtv] Myth Backend Monitor

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Mar 5 13:51:36 EST 2004

> Does mythbackend ever do the commercial flagging at a time other then
> when a recording has just ended? ie can I have it reflag all the
> recordings itself as mythcommflag would do? I haven't checked the code as
> I'm at work at the moment.
>

> Hamish

No, but this is near the top of my TODO list.  I plan on making a way to
let the backend automatically re-flag any shows that aren't flagged (and
need flagging since some shouldn't be flagged if they were recorded
from a commercial free station, etc.)  I also want to add a way to
initiate a (re)flagging of a program from the playback screen menu.

--

Chris