[mythtv] [BUG] Advanced Recording Screen not getting focus

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 00:23:48 EST 2004

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 09:50:02PM -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 March 2004 10:06 pm, David Engel wrote:
> > layout aid which doesn't care about nor honor focus.  I just committed
> > a hack based on what was being done in ListBoxSetting.  Someone else
> > should double check it, though.
>
> Looks correct to me.

Good.  When a widget is added to a dialog, does the dialog or q?box
delete all of its children when it is deleted?  I was mostly concerned
about memory leaks since I didn't see where any of the Myth widgets
were being deleted.

> Oh, and the scheduler seems to be working pretty well =)

Thanks.  Overrides still need work, but I'm going to wait a few more
days before tackling them.

David
--
David Engel