[mythtv] Myth Backend Monitor

mian mythtv at mian.net.au
Thu Mar 4 01:06:04 EST 2004

If you're getting too many of these with DVB-T you may want to try improve
your reception if at all possible (quad-shielded RG-6 from DSE goes along
way), with decent reception you should pretty much never get them except
occasional glitches caused by fridges or air conditioners switching on/off
and changing speeds, it seems to handle these ok for me just showing a
visual glitch and sometimes audio squelch too but the only time it crashes
is with extreme reception errors that must really corrupt the MPEG data to
a state beyond recognition, but yeh it would be nice for the decoder to be
able to handle *anything* thrown at it.