[mythtv] Slow MythMusic (and likely other slow list building) problem solved

Ed Benckert ed at ebonmists.com
Tue Mar 2 15:09:07 EST 2004

Dan Morphis wrote:

> Look forward to your patch.
>
> On Saturday 22 February 2003 05:23 am, DanM wrote:
>
>>> How do you prefer to recieve patches?  diff?  which options?  I fixed a
>>> few bugs with mythgame/mamehandler.cpp
>>

> With a modified CVS tree, just do 'cvs -z3 diff -ud > blah.diff'

Ok, I cant find anywhere on the website that tells me how to get the cvs of
mythtv or mythmusic. I also dont know how or where to submit the patch I
made to... so... I have a patch file I made by diff'ing my changes against
the standard mythmusic 0.14 source tree.

It's at:
http://www.ebonmists.com/mythmusic-0.14-fixed_loadtime.patch

Feel free to apply it yerselves, and if I figure out (or someone tells me
how to) I'll send the patch up to where it needs to 'offically' be.