[mythtv] Re: Next Scheduler Patch

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 17:08:19 EST 2004

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 08:41:32AM -0900, dan wrote:
> I've found an interesting, and hard to find bug w/ the new schedular (Don't
> know if it exists w/ the previous version).

I think it was this way before, but I'm not absolutely sure.

> 'Skip the recording and continue watching live TV'.  If you choose
> the third option, then decide that say your done watching TV and
> want it to record the program.  If you switch to the channel where
> XYZ is showing and hit 'R', it doesn't get recorded.  If you go into

It's a feature, not a bug! :)

Seriously, the scheduler remembers that the program shouldn't be
recorded so it doesn't keep interrupting your live TV session
everytime something causes a reschedule.  If you can come up with some
good heuristics for when to "forget to remember to not record" a
program, I'll try to put them in.

David
--
David Engel