[mythtv] PATCH - Category, genre and country in mythvideo
maxpower44 at tiscali.fr
Mon Mar 1 05:11:21 EST 2004
Xavier Hervy wrote:
> Xavier Hervy wrote:
>> Ok, I change a lot of things. what's new :
>> - remove the filter item in the main menu
>> - remove the parental level in filter dialog
>> + set a explicit text in filter dialog to inform how many video are
>> - Fix bug videobrowser don't update after filter selection
>> - Fix bug when left is push and the save button have focus
>> + add grabber allocine.fr (french) to grab movie information (script
>> + in videomanager, the default filter is all videos
>> + add remove capability in videomanager (key press "D" or MENU =>
>> Remove video)
>> - Change the cover filename to the inetref + extension (should be
>> unique) because the allocine website store often poster as affiche.jpg
> - bug fix in changing cover filename
> - bug fix allocine grabber. the original format for tuntime is 1 h 30
> and the format in myth is 90. the previous grabber don't work if a movie
> don't have minutes (for example 2 h => 120 minutes). this grabber don't
> work if the movie don't have hours (never arrived yet !).
What's new :
- fix bug in videomanager.cpp. videograbber use now local8Bit format.
- new keybindings FILTER "F" open filter dialog in videomanager and
- new keybindings DELETE "D" ask to remove a video (in videomanager);
- new keybindings BROWSE "B" change browse attribut of a video (yes /
no) in videomanager;
- INFO key in videobrowser open a popupbox with the plot.
- userrating is now display in the videobrowser.
- allocine.pl movie list have now this format <numid>:name (year)
- in allocine.pl fix bug when runtime isn't defined.
- in allocine.pl fix bug of decode_entites (HTML::Entities) that replace
by a spécial characters instead of a space (now use removenpsp
Thor, I hope this patch will be correct for you.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 18837 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20040301/23d43fc0/mythvideo_patch.bin
More information about the mythtv-dev