[mythtv] Can't we use Bugzilla on mythtv.org to keep thingsabitmore structured?

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Tue Jun 29 21:20:59 EDT 2004

> From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org
> [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Isaac Richards
>
> Funnily enough, I've had bugzilla running on mythtv.org for
> the past month or
> so.  I haven't had time to finish configuring things to my
> liking, though, so
> I haven't opened it up to general use.
>
> Of course, considering how utterly shameful it apparently is
> that I don't have
> a public bug tracking system for Myth, I'm not sure when I'll
> find the time
> to do so.

I'm not going to weigh in on the tracker system. It's your choice Isaac if
you want one or not, since the large majority of this project is yours.

I know you're probably a bit past choosing bugtrackers, but did you consider
Mantis (http://www.mantisbt.org)? I found bugzilla although probably more
powerful was overly complicated meaning that in my environment it wouldn't
be used correctly by our users. I could see that happening here.

Essentially the same requirements as bugzilla from memory and reasonably
simple to configure too.

CH