[mythtv] [patch] viaslice qmatrix

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Fri Jun 25 17:46:02 EDT 2004

On Friday 25 June 2004 23:08, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Sunday 20 June 2004 05:45 am, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > getting tired of submitting patches for this thing, hope it'll be the
> > last. So this should fix the qmatrix loading for viaslice, must have been
> > smoking crack the last time I tried to fix this, ahh well. Thanks to
> > Brian on the unichrome-devel list, which showed me how to load it
> > properly.
>
> There isn't a way to do it without adding to avcodec's mpegdecode context?

Everything is possible, but my head is overheating whenever I move my eyes to
the avcodec codecs, so I took the easy and less error prone path to make sure
that no other bugs crept in there, as they have done, ohh well 5 times
before :) If you want me to, I can lessen your merge burdon, but I'll need
some time to make sure it's done right this time.

Kenneth