[mythtv] RE: [ANNOUNCE] torrentocracy = rss + bit torrent + myth

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Wed Jun 23 11:11:45 EDT 2004

Yes, he's right.  The torrents still need to be advertised somewhere,
and that's not handled by BitTorrent at all (in this case looks like
they're using RSS feeds).  So in a small way this is like the
MythBrowser or mythnews, no?

Ya know, I heard there's this little protocol call http that lets data
move from one machine to another.  I bet I could "share" files using
that new-fangled http, or find links to filez.  Someone should write an
http client or myth.  Oh.  Wait. Nevermind.

Some people just tend to get their panties in a twist when they hear
BitTorrent, or worse "p2p".  Oh well...