[mythtv] RE: [ANNOUNCE] torrentocracy = rss + bit torrent + myth

Aaron Longson zenoniii at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 15:23:18 EDT 2004

     I think you handled it as well as could be.  You did annouce to
the list beforehand, and as you said, there wasn't much feedback.  I
congratulate anyone who takes the time to write something for mythtv.
     This plugin was inevitable.  People out there whining about it
want to put the genie back in the bottle.  Sorry, but the filesharing
communtity goes together too well with mythtv.  A handful of times
mythtv has crashed and missed my wife's recordings.  My only recourse
is to grap the episode from a torrent.
     I find it funny that media projects now live in fear of the MPAA
or RIAA.