[mythtv] Master NTSC and slave ATSC backends

Thomas M. Pluth tpluth at surewest.net
Sun Jun 20 23:12:09 EDT 2004

I did this once before (rebuilding system now) by setting the default
standard to NTSC and the channels that I received on the PCHDTV card to
ATSC, and it worked fine.   I'm setting things back up again, in a similar
configuration to yours (Maser Backend with a Aver TV Studio, Slave with a
M179 and PCHDTV card.  All on the latest CVS.  I'll let you know if I come
across anything special.