[mythtv] [experimental patch] DVB

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Jun 16 16:12:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

just wanted to share the changes that I currently have done to my MythTV tree.
The main change is that this changeset contains CAM menus. It's a pretty early
version, and it does not support editing/feedback to the CAM. But at least
it's a start. Also since it uses the OSD it will not work if the card is not
feeding data, which is kinda lame. Will find a method of updating/displaying
the OSD without a feed from the backend soon (hopefully).

I've also fixed LiveTV -> WatchingRecording and similar transitions, the only
transition that does not work is watching back to back recordings, which will
restart the recording currently on :(

The patch also contains other patches than DVB, mostly because I'm lazy.
Enjoy, but please consider it very experimental, although I use it on a day to
day basis.

http://home.no/kjaafloy/complete.patch.bz2

Kenneth