[mythtv] patch for mythmusic, burn audio cd

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Jun 14 21:27:12 EDT 2004

On Sunday 13 June 2004 11:37 pm, Robert Stanford wrote:
> I'm doing some work with mythmusic to enable burning audio cd's. Just
> wondering if this has already been done but not uploaded to cvs?

There was a patch submitted a while ago, which I got halfway in to CVS (ie, no
audio CD burning, just compressed CDs).  Patch just required too much rework,
and I never had time enough to finish it.  It'd probably be best/easiest to
start from that patch and finish reworking it by just making similar changes
to what I already did..

The original patch is: