[mythtv] OSX Compile problem

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Wed Jun 9 14:52:41 EDT 2004

FWIW, I applied that large patch against 0.15.1, but I still had to
manually edit the Makefiles for libavcodec and libavformat for -lz and
taking out audio.c (even though the macx sections were in the .pro
files).  This is on a Powerbook G4 with latest Panther.

After that the compile borked on something about a cdrom header.  I'm at
work and was pulled away from my machine last night, but when I get home
I'll try to run it again and copy the output.

- Willy