[mythtv] green hue until channel change

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Jul 31 05:32:20 EDT 2004

I think I reported this before, but since I just updated to tonight's
CVS and it's still there, I thought I'd do so again.

Every time I start up mythfrontend, there is a greenish hue to the
signal until I change channels (may or may not require up/down channel
change, rather than just entering a number directly).  Once I do this,
the color is fine until I reboot again.

Please note that this has nothing to do with the PAL/NTSC issue I've
also reported (the green hue thing has been going on a lot longer).

-Chris