[mythtv] vorbis and audio-only recording?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Jul 23 15:39:41 EDT 2004

So as some may have noticed, I just signed up for Dish, which apparently
comes with a subscription to Sirius radio.  Has anyone given any thought
to adding an audio-only recording profile (below "low quality")?  This,
combined with ogg vorbis support, would be sweet way to grab concerts or
whatever else might get sent over sirius.

I've also had requests from people for audio-only exports via nuvexport,
so I thought that this would be a worthy suggestion.

Anyway, just a thought.

-Chris