[mythtv] Anyone feel like fixing mythgame?

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Thu Jul 22 17:55:41 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 03:59:43PM -0500, Allen Rohner wrote:
> > Someone just emailed me off-list saying that this new version breaks
> > mythgame's parsing..
>
> I was just about to email about fixing some other stuff in mythgame.
> Does anyone know what changed to break the parsing?
>
> I can look at it, but no promises.
>
> The other issue I was interested in fixing is the arguments list in
> the game setup. There are a bunch of input fields for mame
> (screenshots path, high scores path, cabinets path, etc), but no field
> for any extra options. Rather than creating an input box for every
> possible option, why don't we yank all the fields except for the
> binary location, and create a box to enter in any additional options?

While you are at it make it easier to access all of the extra settings
for mame that are accessible only when MAME is selected in mythgame and
one presses 'M'. Just a suggestion. A lot of users miss this trick.

Erik Hovland
mail: erik AT hovland DOT org
web: http://hovland.org/
PGP/GPG public key available on request