[mythtv] Seg fault while setting satelitte

Lukasz Michal Rak L.Rak at elka.pw.edu.pl
Thu Jul 22 17:19:19 EDT 2004

	Hi folks!

 Sorry for disturbing, but I thought it may be important. I go
segmentation fault while doing Astra satellite setup in Myth's setup
program. Got this:

[root at localhost mythtv-0.15.1]# setup/setup
Would you like to clear all capture card
settings before starting configuration? [no]  yes
Would you like to clear all program/channel
settings before starting configuration? [no]  yes
Couldn't open /dev/video0 to probe its inputs.
2004-07-22 20:28:10 DVB#0 StatusMonitor Starting
2004-07-22 20:28:19 Closing DVB channel
BUG: ListBoxSetting::setValueByLabel called for unknown label 0. Unconfigured
Segmentation fault

If this is my fault, than sorry for disturbing. Please let me know anyway.

Regards,

			Lukasz