[mythtv] Scheduling wierdness

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Jul 18 04:16:53 EDT 2004

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
>> Take a look at the 28:th, xena conflicts with first wave and
>> andromeda, but why wasn't firstwave and andromeda scheduled to
>> record on the second card, the dvb card, like it did on the 21:th ?
>> Channel 4 exists on both of my cards, the analog bttv and the dvb-c
>> card, the dvb-c card has higer priority than the analog one.
>>
>> Coud this be caused by the fact that some of the schedules was set
>> from mythweb a long time ago, like a year or so?
>>
>> Have I missed somehting about the scheduler? Or setup something
>> wrong?
>
> The most likely cause is that you have all the listings data
> for 4 days from now but not necessarily for 11 days away. If
> you have the data for 1003 but not for 20288 on the 28th, they
> could only be scheduled for 1003 where it finds a matches for these
> titles.
>
> Go to the EPG and press the END key several times to go to the
> 28th and see if these are listed for ch 3 but not yet listed for ch
> 288.

Actualy chanid 1003 and 20288 is the same channel 1003 is on the analog card
and 20288 is on the dvb card, so the epg only shows one channel.
But you are right, I checked the mysql database and there is missing data on
chanid 20288 for the 28:th.

It woud be nice if mythfilldatabase realized they were the same channel and
used the same grabber, and then just copied the data from one channel to the
other instead of trying to download the same data twice.