[mythtv] new nVidia drivers and XvMC

Thomas "fake" Jakobi fake at rapidnetworks.de
Sun Jul 11 21:33:06 EDT 2004

hi,

On Sunday 11 July 2004 03:22, John Patrick Poet wrote:
[...]
> I tested your hypothesis.  I recompiled Myth with OpenGL disabled, and
> retested XvMC and XvmcUsesTextures.
>
> Indeed, the consistant/fast studder went away.  OSD was as bad as ever,
> though.

enabling XvmcUsesTextures didn't change a thing with my osd related live-tv
behaviour, though i use hardwarecodedosd - BUT:

the blue line on top of my tv i used to kill with xvattr XV_COLORKEY settings
(when i had a gf2 != xvmc in the myth box) which i couln't get rid of with
xvmc (despite horrend overscanning ;) is finally GONE!

wee!

my opengl sync is switched off btw.

fake