[mythtv] mythtv without XFree86

Ran Dezent ran at jungo.com
Sun Jul 4 13:18:35 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am interested in building Mythtv without the XFree86 x-server.

I noticed that some developers here tried to compile mythtv using QT-embeded.

If you tried it, can you pls tell me about any problems you confronted while
doing that:
 compilation problems, missing libs for mythtv, missing libs for MPlayer,
  special settings that are required, or anything else.

Also, if anyone tried to build Myth with MicroWindows (instead of XFree86) I
will also be happy to know about the result.

Thanks in advance,
Ran Dezent