[mythtv] Question about keybindings

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Thu Jul 1 11:48:14 EDT 2004

I don't use MythtWeb so perhaps it is in there and you can just point me
to that, but:

Is there a way to remap keys in a particular window (like Watch
Recordings) so that my keys are different than the global keys?  So for
example if I wanted to have my MENU = global INFO and my TOGGLERECORD =
global MENU, can I define this somewhere to only apply to the Watch
Recordings screen?

If not, would there be interest in such a feature to MythTV to allow
users to configure their keys like this so that any screen could be
remapped in a way the user likes without having to touch the code making
the process more dynamic?

Kevin