[mythtv] mythtv-cvs viaslice performance?

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Sat Jan 24 04:51:00 EST 2004

Hi Ivor,

> The implication is it was working before? with the via binaries? is that the
> case?

No, I've never used the via binaries. I only use yours Ivor ;)

I have a clean CVS backup as of 21-01-2004 and that one worked perfectly. Then Yesterday I pulled a 23-01-2004 cvs and that one has a nasty pause every 2 seconds. Only noticable difference is I saw a message from Isaac floating by he had applied a viaslice patch, and the OSD is blue again. Furthermore the 23-01-2004 pull without viaslice does not have the problem.

> What's your setup?

Epia M10000n, gentoo linux 1.4.3.12, kernel-2.4.24-epia1-r1, ivtv-0.1.9 release (not cvs), mythtv-cvs. I'm using a Hauppauge PVR250 at full pal size.