[mythtv] updated myth_categorize (main script only)

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Sun Jan 4 17:02:20 EST 2004

Okay, I fixed the flaw the Torbjörn Jansson found (one of omission, more
than a bug) and cleaned it up slightly as well.

I should also note the two 'hidden' files in the 'categorize' catalog:
.ignore should contain the channels where you *know* movies are not
shown (or you don't care about the movies they *do* show), while .series
should contain keywords indicating something is, er, a series. The
default should do for most people, but adding more languages would
probably be nice.

The thing that probably takes up most time in this script is calculating
if a show is a movie (currently only done if matching on subtitle. Maybe
there should be a original_title entry in the program table? And
episode_num?)

That's it for now. Happy testing.

/Martin.